Collins Auction Service LLC
Welcome to the Benefit Section of Collins Auction Service
If you are looking for a professional auction service to partner with to ensure maximum profit for your event you have found us! The lead Auctioneer, Jerry, has been conducting fundraiser/benefit auctions for over 3 years. Recently he completed course work offered by the National Auctioneer Association to obtain the designation as Benefit Auctioneer Specialist. The BAS designation is only awarded to less than 3% of the NAA members. This designation ensures you, the client, that not only has the auctioneer had formal training in the auction industry but has also continued their education with the National Association. The BAS designation also insures that the auctioneer has proven strategies and methods to generate more revenue for your cause that some other auctioneers.
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
1. Consultation from day one until after the event. We can help advise you on methods and strategies that have been proven time and time again to create an exciting atmosphere, encourage charitable giving, and meet (and in most cases) surpass your fundraising goal.
2. Sound System. We can provide a sound system to you if you prefer. If our system is not adequate or there is no sound equipment on site we can obtain a suitable replacement.
3. Clerk. The Clerk is the single most important person during any kind of auction. Benefit auctions are no different. There are added responsibilities of a clerk during fundraisers however. Some methods used by Collins Auction Service demands that the clerk record many numbers in a very short period of time and is alert to what is happening at the auction "block" at all times. If you are not comfortable providing a clerk we can provide additional personnel to aid in your event.
4. Professional Voice service (MC) If you need a Master of Ceremony we can provide this service to you. There are organizations that have requested an MC as well as auction professionals.
5. Professional auction staff. If you need more than one auctioneer we may be able to provide additional auctioneers as well as bid assistance (ringmen). If you require additional personnel for your event we will do as much as we can to ensure your success.
6. Exciting travel packages!! We have access to affordable travel packages that will enhance your fundraising experience. Las Vegas, Hawaii and Mexico are among some of the more affordable packages but we can offer international travel as well. Some examples include auto racing, football and even wine tasting in California!
There are many other possibilities that we can explore to ensure your fundraiser is exciting to the donors and is a success for your organization!!! Dont hesitate to contact us about your upcoming event through out contact page or at (406) 581-6456